Synergy for rememberthemilk.com
This plug in displays the tasks from rememberthemilk.com in the Tasks application on your webOS device.
This product uses the Remember The Milk API but is not endorsed or certified by Remember The Milk.
The plug in is available in the repository.
- Install the plug in
- Create a new account
- Enter your username and password
- Authorize the access in the pop up window
- Go back to your account and push "Login" again
- Set up your sync interval
- Close all remaining windows
- Create the account
You will see a new list in your Tasks application called "RTM", which will contain all your tasks from your online account.
The tasks will be synced based on the time the sync is established. If the user selects "once per day" as sync interval, the tasks will be synced every day at the time the sync interval has been selected. If the phone should be off or offline at the time the sync is scheduled, the sync will happen as soon as the phone is online again and will then sync every day at this time.
- Currently this plug in is only "one way", ie it syncs your RTM tasks into your Tasks
app, but not changes made in the Tasks app will be synced back to RTM.
- As there is no Tasks app (yet) for the TouchPad, this plug in will not work there.